To withdraw a fiat currency, you need to do the following:
1) Have any fiat currency on your balance, Swiss francs for example. Go to Portfolio → Select you fiat currency .
2) Tap Withdraw.
3) Add a bank account you want to withdraw your money to (tap Add Bank account). In case you already have one added, just select it.
4) Select the country of your bank and tap "Next".
5) ATTENTION! This procedure is done with SWIFT, so you need to make sure your information is acceptable and you are aware of all SWIFT-transactions details. You can withdraw only to a bank account with the name that matches your name in the SwissBorg app.
6) Insert your IBAN information.
7) Tap Save Account.
8) After you have successfully added your bank account, tap Withdraw to this account.
9) Input the amount and tap Next.
10) Double check all the credentials. The type of fiat currency, amount, BIC, IBAN , service fee and Bank.
11) In order to successfully withdraw fiat currency from your SwissBorg app, you have to input the correct PIN/Passcode or successfully pass the biometrics check. By default, the PIN/Passcode option will be selected, but you can also choose the biometrics option and continue the withdrawal.
12) After you successfully input your PIN/Passcode or pass the biometrics check, you will see the screen below.
If you fail to input the correct PIN/passcode 3 times, you will not be able to continue with the withdrawal process for 5 minutes. If after that you fail to input the correct PIN/Passcode 3 more times, you will not be able to continue with the withdrawal process for 10 minutes.
After that, if you fail to input the PIN/passcode 3 more times, you will be logged out of the app and you will have to go through the manual recovery process. After successfully passing the manual recovery, some actions on your account will be frozen for 24 hours.