To withdraw a Fiat currency, you need to do the following:
1) Have any fiat currency on your balance, Swiss Francs, for example. Go to Portfolio → Select you Fiat Currency
2) Tap Withdraw.
3) Add a bank account you want to withdraw your money to (tap "Add Bank Account"). In case you already have one added, just choose it.
4) Select the country of your bank.
5) Tap Next.
6) ATTENTION! This procedure is done with SWIFT. So you need to make sure your information is acceptable and you are aware of all SWIFT-transactions details. You can withdraw only to a bank account with the name that matches your name in the SwissBorg App.
7) Insert your IBAN information.
8) Tap Save Account.
After the account is created, just choose the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
Please be aware that we have had some users report fiat withdrawal issues to crypto.com.
At this stage, we would advise against transferring fiat assets from SwissBorg to crypto.com as they may be rejected on their end.