If you need to export the history of all transactions of your account, you can do it now in the SwissBorg App.
Go to the Account Statement menu and select the first date and the last date.
You won't be able to choose the current day as the last date as the day is not over yet.
It will automatically select the time zone you have set in the SwissBorg App but it will also display the UTC time in the excel file.
You can select the reference currency for the statement for equivalence.
After that you will get a pdf with your balance or an excel file with the history of all the transactions during selected period.
- Exchanges are marked in two lines, buy and sell.
- The Aave swap will be marked as an exchange.
- Referral rewards and Yield earnings are displayed as earnings.
The account statement is only an extraction of your transactions. If you’d like to use it for your tax reporting you can use our partner Koinly that will create the document needed for your country’s tax report.
You will have a reduction of 15% on your first tax report by using the code SBORG15.
- Pending deposit will not be included in the statement nor the balances;
- Pending withdrawals will be included in the statement and will be deducted from the balances. They will have a note “Pending”. Beware that pending withdrawal can still be rejected.
For Android users!
Make sure you have an application to open excel files such as Google Sheet installed on your device. Without it you can't access an excel file. SwissBorg is working on adding a native export in future updates.
If you see an error message please try again later.