If you want an overview of your transaction history, or need this information for your tax declaration for example, we've got you covered with our Account Statement feature.
Simply tap on the "Profile" icon in the top left corner of the Portfolio screen to open the menu, and navigate to "Account Statement".
Fill in the start date, end date and your preferred currency, and select the desired format for your export by tapping on either "PDF Summary" or "Excel File".
You won't be able to choose the current day as the end date, as the day has not yet ended, and the account statement will automatically select the time zone you have set in the SwissBorg app. However, the UTC time will also be displayed in the Excel statement.
The PDF statement gives a more general overview with accumulated numbers for the selected time period, and consists of 5 columns:
- Start Balance
- End Balance
- Fees During Period
- Net Payouts During Period
The Excel statement is a very detailed overview of all transactions made in the selected time period, and consists of 11 columns:
- Local time: the time based on the timezone of your SwissBorg app;
- Time in UTC: the time based on the UTC timezone;
- Type: the type of transaction, for example "Withdrawal", "Sell" or "Payouts";
- Currency: the currency of the transaction, either crypto or fiat;
- Gross amount; the gross amount of the transaction in its native currency;
- Gross amount (X currency): the gross amount of the transaction, in the currency you selected;
- Fee: the amount of fees charged for the transaction in its native currency;
- Fee (X currency): the amount of fees charged for the transaction, in the currency you selected;
- Net amount: the amount of the transaction after deduction of fees, in its native currency;
- Net amount (X currency): the amount of the transaction after deduction of fees, in the currency you selected;
- Note: a description of the transaction.
In the Excel statement, exchanges are displayed over two lines, one for "Buy" and the other for "Sell". Type "Payouts" applies to Referral rewards and other gifts and prizes won, as well as (daily) payouts from Earn Strategies.
The Account Statement is only an extraction of your transactions during a certain period.
If you’d like to use it for your tax reporting, you can share it with one of our partners and get a discount on the document that is needed for your country's official tax declaration:
- With Koinly you will have a reduction of 15% on your first tax report by using the code SBORG15.
- With CoinTracking you will get 10% discount by following this link: https://cointracking.info/?ref=S334163
- Waltio offers 10% discount with code: SWISSBORG10<3
Please keep in mind that:
- Pending deposits will not be included in the statement nor the balance;
- Pending withdrawals will be included in the statement and will be deducted from the balances. These transactions will have a note “Pending”. Please be aware that pending withdrawals can still be rejected.
Make sure you have an application installed on your device to open Excel files such as Google Sheets. Without it, you won't be able to access the Excel statement. We hope to be able to offer a native export in the future.
Article is closed for comments.