SwissBorg provides a range of account options, including corporate and personal accounts.
Corporate accounts are designed to meet the specific needs of wealth management for companies and require a separate phone number and device from any existing personal accounts, as well as a minimum initial deposit of EUR 100'000 (or the equivalent in another currency).
The first step is for you to apply for a corporate account, which you can do by filling in this form.
Once we have received your application, our KYC (Know Your Customer) specialists will review it and if all is in order, approve your request. For the next steps, one of our Relationship Managers will contact you with additional information and instructions, and to guide you through the documentation you will need to provide, such as:
- Memos and Articles of Association;
- Certificate of Incorporation/Good Standing;
- Identification and proof of residency for Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) with holdings exceeding 25% of the company;
- Identification and proof of residency for the authorized Administrator of the account;
- Proof of the company's physical location (if different from the registered office);
- A list of Directors or Authorized individuals;
- In cases where the account Administrator is not listed as a Director, Authorized person, or UBO, a board resolution granting them access;
- Details on the company's shareholder structure;
- Biographical information or CVs for Directors or Authorized individuals;
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Manual (if applicable);
- Copies of any associated licenses (if applicable);
- A board resolution indicating the intent to open an account or a letter of intent from shareholders owning over 50% of the company;
- Proof of wealth of the Company, which can be a bank statement (issued within the past 90 days), the latest audited financial statements, or similar.
Once all the required documents are submitted, our specialists will review them approve your account, after which you're ready to start your corporate wealth journey with us.
If you have any questions or require assistance with the questionnaire, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .