SwissBorg is one of the few Blockchain companies to have established an in-house legal department. The department is composed of four full-time lawyers, monitoring any crypto and/or regulatory aspects.
Articles in this section
- What is the legal structure of the SwissBorg Group and in which jurisdictions is SwissBorg established?
- What kind of Licences does SwissBorg (intend to) have
- How is SwissBorg dealing with the regulatory developments ?
- What is KYC/AML?
- How does SwissBorg deal with the KYC/ AML process ?
- Has SwissBorg established Financial Crimes Policies and procedures ?
- How is SwissBorg protected on the IP level ?
- What is the legal qualification of the CHSB ?