No, the purpose of the RSB token is to cast your vote on a question and receive a reward for your contribution. Unused RSB tokens will be recalled and burned after the voting period has ended. You will receive new RSB tokens for every referendum.
Articles in this section
- What is a Referendum?
- What is the RSB token?
- If I have my tokens on a Ledger ( Nano Leger or Trezor ) will I receive my RSB?
- Will I be able to receive RSB tokens if my CHSB tokens are stored in my exchange account?
- Why do I need to vote?
- What happens if I don’t vote?
- Can I keep my unused RSB tokens once the referendum is over?
- Does the RSB token have any value?
- What are the transfer fees for the referendum?
- How will I be informed about upcoming referendums?