Yes, as long as you have access to your private key you will be able to view and transfer the token.
Articles in this section
- What is a Referendum?
- What is the RSB token?
- If I have my tokens on a Ledger ( Nano Leger or Trezor ) will I receive my RSB?
- Will I be able to receive RSB tokens if my CHSB tokens are stored in my exchange account?
- Why do I need to vote?
- What happens if I don’t vote?
- Can I keep my unused RSB tokens once the referendum is over?
- Does the RSB token have any value?
- What are the transfer fees for the referendum?
- How will I be informed about upcoming referendums?