Depending on your talents, skills, expertise and interests, we have developed Mission categories, or what we call, Guilds. You can be part of several guilds, you just have to complete at least one mission to be added in and have voting power.
These are the guilds:
- Digital Artist: You can finally express yourself through design, graphic design, video, or music production. Your creativity is the limit!
- Translation Genius: Your friends are tired of you showing off that you are fluent in many languages? Here you can show to the community your ability and develop it by proof-reading and translating articles, texts, videos, or even jokes.
- Digital Promoter: With that kind of mission, you have finally found a good reason to go on social media at work. You can practice and show your social media influence with various missions.
- Moderator Star: You fight for justice, equality and respect? No need to go on politics, become a community moderator. You can experience in various ways your facilitation and mediation talents through different channels.
- Evangelist: You are the kind of person who was taking part in every association in your school or university? Where distributing flyers was not a chore but a passion? Use your marketing and social media skills to help promote the platform and SwissBorg ecosystem online and all over the galaxy. In your University, School, Company, city, even your church if you want!
- Cyber Virtuoso: No, having tech skills doesn’t mean helping with your printer problem or hacking the profile of your ex, it means using your genius brain to create something bigger and useful! Come and prove it in the different missions! You can express your tech skills and hacks to build nice and useful tools for the community.
- Blockchain & Crypto Guru: Crypto and blockchain were your passions, even before people heard about bitcoin? You want to talk about it but nobody understands? It’s your time to shine! Here people know and want to know more about it, come and share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the community and the world.
- DAO Guide: All community groups need someone to help and assist them to be awesome together. Practice and learn how to facilitate a growing community of talented and motivated members.
- Guild Master: Your mission, if you accept it, is to become a Master of a whole guild. You have your own guild to deal with and reach KPIs that go with it. You must ensure the follow-up and smooth running of each mission and member of your guild in order to achieve your monthly objectives.
- SwissBorg Team
The SwissBorg DAO team also has a part in the DAO. Indeed, until the platform is 100% decentralised and autonomous, the SB team handle the platform. Today, the SB team provide the majority of the missions from every SwissBorg department. The team also has a veto power on every mission after validation, it was put in place to avoid possible misunderstandings of the guidelines.