To place a forecast, please follow this step-by-step tutorial
- We recommend that you click on the community tab and check the latest “Daily Bitcoin Analysis” to make a better and informed forecast. To have a better understanding of how technical analysis can be applied to trading, check our How to apply technical analysis to cryptocurrencies article.
- Based on the information, decide if the BTC price will go up or down in 24 hours
- Go to the Dashboard to click on “Forecast Bitcoin” and select either “Going Down” or “Going Up”
- Choose how many points you would like to place on this forecast (200, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000). Risk Levels allow you to manage your risk for each forecast and determine how many points you would like to place on a single forecast.
- Wait 24 hours to check the result and
If you start with 1000 points and you choose a Risk Level of 500, if your forecast is correct, you will end up with 1500 points whereas if your forecast was incorrect, you will end up with 500 points.