You can have your account converted to a corporate one. All you need to do is to provide us with the following documentation:
- Memos and Articles of Association;
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- ID and proof of residency for UBO’s holding more than 25% of the firm;
- ID and proof of residency for authorized Administrator of the account;
- List of Directors or Authorized persons;
- If the administrator of the account is not is not on the list of directors or an authorized or a UBO, board resolution to grant him/her access;
- Shareholders structure;
- Bio or CV for Directors or Authorized persons;
- AML Manual (If applicable);
- Copy of any associated licenses (If applicable);
- Board resolution to open an account or letter of intent by +50% shareholder(s)
Once we have all the information, it can take around one week to complete the account upgrade.
Due to the high amount of work associated with creating a corporate account, your wallet needs to be funded with at least EUR 20'000.