The RSB tokens will be sent to your Ethereum Native Wallet address. In order to vote you will have to transfer your RSB tokens to a SwissBorg smart contract. This will require a small amount of ETH. We recommend having at least 0.001 ETH in your account to cover transfer fees. Votings can also be done through the mobile app once it is launched.
Articles in this section
- What is a Referendum?
- What is the RSB token?
- If I have my tokens on a Ledger (Nano Leger or Trezor) will I receive my RSB?
- Will I be able to receive RSB tokens if my CHSB tokens are stored in my exchange account?
- Why do I need to vote?
- What happens if I don’t vote?
- Can I keep my unused RSB tokens once the referendum is over?
- Does the RSB token have any value?
- What are the transfer fees for the referendum?
- How will I be informed about upcoming referendums?