After the user has successfully completed KYC Level 1, it's time to start the proccess of completing the level 2. Click on an account button in the top left corner inside the Wealth App. You'll have to provide the Proof of Residence to complete KYC Level 2.
The next step is to find the Account Level bar. Inside you will see your account level and levels left to complete. Select Level 2 for verification.
After choosing Level 2, you will be asked to upload a picture of a document.
What kind of PoR can you provide
- Dated bank statement under a personal name;
- Utility bill linked to the residential property (gas, electricity, water, internet, phone);
- Credit card statement;
- Letter from any recognized public authority or public servant, any government-issued correspondence;
- Lease agreement along with rent receipt;
- Employer’s certificate for residence proof;
- Any government-issued document with a residential address (ID, driving license, etc);
- Make sure to provide the document that is no more than 90 days old.
In case you need to add another document, click on Additional Documents button in top right corner on Account Level page.
For any questions regarding KYC Level 2, please contact Swissborg Support and we will give you the fullest answer possible.