As soon as a transaction is processed, you will receive a notification which will also be visible from the Portfolio screen of the app.
Tap on the respective area to view notifications and choose “See transaction” to view transaction details.
There is also another way to view your transaction history for a specific currency:
- Go to the Portfolio Screen.
- Choose the currency which was used to make an order.
- Scroll down the page and tap on the Transactions button.
- Find the order which status you would like to check (the most recent transaction will appear in the top of the list).
- Tap on the order to see all transaction details.
Also, you can see The Smart Exchange Report which shows you the path that your money takes with the Smart Engine when it is traded. It will visualize for you how the best execution was reached.
The Smart Exchange Report is the answer to two major problems in the digital assets space: lack of full transparency & hidden fees as the result and reaching best price execution quickly.
In order to see the Smart Exchange Report in your app please follow these steps:
Choose a fiat/crypto currency in the Portfolio tab.
Find an exchange that was performed with this type of currency.
After you opened an exchange page, please click on the arrow as shown on the screenshot.
- Now the Smart Exchange Report should be displayed in the app, you can also close it by clicking on the cross icon below.