Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) is a financial network that enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment.
In 2003 SWIFT registered IBAN as an international standard for account management.
Articles in this section
- How to make a bank deposit?
- Deposit in other currencies
- Deposit in EUR + Best practices
- Deposit in CHF + Best practices
- Deposit in GBP
- How to make a deposit from your Revolut account ?
- How long do international deposits and withdrawals take?
- What is an IBAN?
- What is SWIFT? How is it connected to IBAN?
- Withdrawal and Deposit Fees Fiats