International fiat deposits and withdrawals might take from several hours to a couple of days (up to 5 business days) depending on the inner banking processes and regulations.
Articles in this section
- How to make a bank deposit?
- Deposit in other currencies
- Deposit in EUR + Best practices
- Deposit in CHF + Best practices
- Deposit in GBP
- How to make a deposit from your Revolut account ?
- How long do international deposits and withdrawals take?
- What is an IBAN?
- What is SWIFT? How is it connected to IBAN?
- Withdrawal and Deposit Fees Fiats